Tuesday, November 17, 2020

[Prolog] Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Oleh Rnysa 
 

Prolog
 
 
My dear Erissa,

I am very glad to read your e-mail as always.
I hope you're having a great weekend.

It is 5:35 PM in Belgium and 00:35 AM in Malaysia at the moment that I sending this message.
You are probably sleeping right now.
If it is the case, I hope you sleep well and wake up to a wonderful Sunday morning tomorrow.

I'm writing you this short message to send you my warm greetings and also to ask you a question.

Last month or so, I asked you whether you could consider marrying a non-Muslim man.
I remember your reply at that time was quite categorical.
You said that such relation had no future as both faiths are different.

I would like to know whether your opinion about this matter has evolved or is still the same.
I know it is a difficult subject to talk, but could you 'please kindly' answer me about it?
Many thanks in advance for your sincere response!

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
 
 
Gabriel

(bersambung...)


Entry di atas daripada versi asal online Facebook Posting yang ditulis pada 20 November 2016. 

Buat pengetahuan semua, cerita ini merupakan sekuel kepada novela Homemade Sweet (dalam Antologi Novela 10, 2016) yang pernah diterbitkan oleh Jemari Seni.

No comments: